Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette


 
 
As I was preparing a simple dinner for my family, I realized how much they love the Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette from Trader Joe’s, so I thought I must share with you all.  This dressing has it all – fresh cilantro, jalapeƱo and just the right amount of peanut flavor, perfect for spicing up a summer salad.  It can also do so much more.  Here are some ways that I have used this wonderful dressing.

 
Product




This product can be found in the salad section at Trader Joe’s.

 
Usage


1.   Salad dressing on simple salad

2.   Dressing for Asian style coleslaw

3.   Dressing for Asian noodles salad

4.   Marinate for chicken or shrimp kabob

5.   Dipping sauce for Vietnamese shrimp spring rolls

6.   Dipping sauce for salmon spring rolls

 
 

TIP:  I will post individual recipes for the different usage I listed above. 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment